Providing Fanatical Service and Efficient Solutions
We work with commercial, hospitality, industrial, institutional, restaurant, and retail clients to save energy and reduce operating costs while maintaining and improving the aesthetics of your environment. We provide fanatical service and efficient solutions to our internal and external customers to ensure quality and value with one call. We are made up of fun-loving, dedicated individuals, working as a unified team towards fulfilling our customers and our needs while achieving controlled growth and shared, maximized profitability.
APT is the premier expert in the design, installation, and maintenance fields for the lighting, sign, and electrical industry throughout the southeast United States.
- We help our customers maintain energy efficiency while reducing operating and maintenance expenses.
- We always work to be known as the most efficient and profitable company, without sacrificing the quality of service or integrity of character, so the customer is and always knows they are #1.
What We Do
APT is a design/build electrical contractor specializing in all areas of design, installation, and maintenance for the lighting, signage, and electrical specialty fields. Our goal is to help you improve your lighting, reduce energy consumption, and lower maintenance costs.
We are proud to say that we service more than 5,000 work orders a month utilizing a fleet of over 120 specialized equipment trucks and other rolling equipment, making us one of the largest lighting, signage, and electrical companies in the country.
National Reach, Local Values
Based in the Southeast with a national dispatch center, our team can perform all your interior/exterior lighting, signage, and electrical service needs throughout the United States and Canada. While we are a national company, we’ve cultivated an environment that is solutions-oriented and nimble so that we can serve you better.
APT is licensed in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia. In other states, we work with a network of Affiliate Partners who seamlessly perform work under APT’s exacting standards.
- 24/7/365 Service
- Electronic wireless dispatching
- Trucks stocked with average 25-30K inventory for optimal 1st-time completion
- GPS equipped trucks with cameras
- 1-hour flat travel standard areas
- Over 2 million in warehouse inventory on hand for quick turnaround
- In-house Design/Permit/Build department for fast and unbiased design and value
- Assigned Customer Care Team with one point of contact for each client
- Our team is familiar with most work order management systems
- We offer custom Key Performance Indicator reporting
- Interior and exterior lighting, signage, and electrical services are often complete in one call. We have a 97% first-completion rate!
- No return trip charges for standard stock not on truck*
- Labor warranty for one year on failed HID lamps and three years on ballasts, regardless of manufacturer warranty coverage*
- Complimentary NightWatch / DayWatch*
- In-house IT Programming Department
- $7 million in liability insurance coverage
*special terms and conditions apply
Our team includes:
- Quality Insurance Inspectors
- Safety & Fleet Inspectors
- Weekly technician tool box talks and training
- Drug-free workplace
What Our Clients Say
I am the Branch Operations Manager for Santander Bank in Washington Crossing, PA. We have just had an employee of yours here at our branch and we would like you to know that he is definitely a great image for your company. I don’t know his last name, but Frances helped us out twice and is always polite, courteous and efficient. It is not often that you get great customer service but I just thought you should know.