Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
The Branch Manager is responsible for providing technical information and support to company management and job supervision to the field team as needed. This position is also required to ensure timely and accurate completion of the work within contractual requirements, compliance with company policies and processes, code, laws and applicable regulations, as well as to meet company objectives of cost, quality, equipment conservation and safety. Also must possess excellent management skills in the areas of human relations, labor relations, problem solving, decision making, documentation, installation, scheduling, cost awareness, cost control, resource control, safety, quality control, and quality management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs all branch activities in accordance with established policies and objectives and ensures that business objectives for the branch are achieved in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Regularly analyses and reports on branch sales, gross profit, contribution margin objectives and asset management.
- Tracks and maintains work order schedules.
- Reviews open work orders and determines plan of action.
- Regularly communicates appropriate information between Technicians and Account Manager’s.
- Responsible for branch quoting, surveys, materials and methods, recommendations, and cost estimates along with quoting.
- Participates in establishing specific objectives, procedures and performance productivity standards.
- Participates in group and individual presentations to company management.
- Leads or participates as needed on job site inspections.
- Recruits, hires, coaches and develops employees as well ensures that personnel are delegated adequate authority to carry out their responsibilities and objectives, but that limitations of their authority are defined and clearly communicated.
- Ensures communication of and compliance with all company human resources and safety policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains harmonious customer, potential customer and vendor.
- Responsible for all branch personnel including warehouse manager.
- Provides technical or other support as needed to field Technician’s and to other departments.
- Perform other job related responsibilities and functions as directed by Upper Management.
- Industry related experience in Lighting/Electrical/Signage required.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years or more experience as field electrical craft worker and experience in supervisory or leadership role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Professional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Team player, ability to recognize how individual actions affect the team as a whole.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Ability to maintain a positive leadership position at all times.
- This position requires excellent communication skills and ability to deal tactfully with employee, call center and customers.
- Ability to display and convey a positive image of self and the company.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize work and deal with stress and possible long hours.
- Travel will be required and will vary according to needs.
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com