Reports to: Call Center Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for representing the company, its values and principals by acting as liaison between the customer, dispatchers and vendors and ensuring that excellent customer service is being met and that the services are in compliance with customer guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dispatch all work orders and follow up with vendors to ensure all will be completed within the timeframe requested.
- Follow up on status of work orders and quotes per customer guidelines.
- Dispatch all service calls for the assigned locations and ensure all deadlines are being met.
- Update all customers as required on the status of any service request – from receipt to completion.
- Keep daily connection/communication with vendors and our customers by phone, via e-mail and/or 3rd party vendor websites.
- Cover after hour services per on call schedule.
- Review & analyze return trip work orders. Determine course of action based on customer guidelines. If required quote additional work.
- Determine appropriate course of action when customer cannot be reached.
- Provide guidance to technicians to resolve issues in the field.
- Work up cost to complete a service order while technician is in the field and about to exceed the NTE amount. Contact customer for increase based on this calculation.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and company.
- Act as a liaison between the technician and third party vendors.
- Diffuse customer complaints.
- Up sell services to customer.
- Handle logistics for customer supplied parts.
- Review call center assigned status using daily/weekly.
- Review open work order status monthly for each assigned customer.
- Provide customer with required reports.
- Set up and maintain customer sites in SAMPRO system.
- Monitor crest as per call center schedule.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by call center manager.
- Solid background and understanding of dispatch and call center policies and procedures.
- Solid background and understanding of common desktop tools, such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving & conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to manage problems in a sometimes complex environment.
- Proven team player with outstanding interpersonal & communication (written/oral) skills.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through.
To apply for this position send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com